Team Communication Crafts is thrilled to announce another major achievement- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification. As a leading technology company, we believe in consistently upgrading and updating ourselves. It’s safe to say that we have unlocked the next level in service delivery standards.
Information is a crucial asset that needs the right protection. At Communication Crafts, we value your data and everything you share with us. This international certification goes on to prove how data security is our priority.
With the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification, Communication Crafts promises to deliver:
- Better structured data compliance and documentation
- Higher customer satisfaction and quality service
- Better understanding and identification of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Enhanced internal framework for improved corporate governance
- Commitment to the security of customer and business information
- Verification of the information security process, documentation and procedures
- Improved risk management
- Eliminating system vulnerabilities exploitation
After going through a tedious auditing process and various performance evaluations, team CC has successfully achieved the certification that acknowledges the company’s protection from security threats.
Our philosophy has always been to adopt the right approach to handle sensitive information, at every level, including IT systems, processes and people. Our clients benefit tremendously from this achievement, reaping the benefits of guaranteed protection, new age solutions, improved frameworks and seamless client-company experience.
We believe that this certification serves as another testimony of our commitment towards the global clientele we serve. Our frameworks, processes and structures have always been abreast with the GDPR norms. With ISO certification, our methodology has only strengthened. Our commitment to data security goes long back to the time when we began. When you place your trust on us, we make sure we keep it intact through everything we do for you.